Thursday, September 12, 2013

Trying to get back to blogging

I love to read blogs, but I haven't been very good about updating mine. I hope to do better in the future if I can figure it out again. August and September have been busy at the Bookey house. Dennis and I both attended our 40 year High School reunions. Mine was in Spokane, so I met the girls and their family's at Priest Lake. Billy, Alyson, the boys, and I went to Silverwood one day. I had a blast going on rides with Carson and Weston. We had a great visit at Katie's and Travis' new townhome in Seattle while we attended Dennis' reunion. We celebrated 33 years of marriage on August 30th and our treat was to pick up Katie and Travis at the airport for an Alaskan adventure. We then went to the aiport the next day to pick up Alyson and the boys. All 7 of us got in our motorhome and went out for the Labor Day weekend. We celebrated Dennis' birthday in style at Benihana's. The boys loved the cooking show and of course the ice cream. I now need to figure out how to add pictures as they are on my phone, and ipad. I had better get busy and put all my pictures on my computer. Sherrill

No comments:

Post a Comment